Our mission within Zynga Blockchain Games is to empower players to invest, own, and earn through fun, high-quality blockchain games they can trust. If you want to help shape the future of gaming with a world-class team, we look forward to hearing from you.
As a Product Marketing Manager – Blockchain/NFT, you will join the new Blockchain organization and own the marketing strategy and execution across the ZBC portfolio. A particular focus will be on leading marketing efforts on social media channels such as Twitter and Discord to create highly engaged communities around our ZBC titles.
You’ll be responsible for growing the games’ target market, and awareness and delivering multi-channel go-to-market plans for various features and beats.
- Development of strategies plans and owning the execution of integrated marketing plans across the ZBC portfolio
- Build and evolve product positioning and key messaging for use in external communication, identify value propositions and key messages that bond the right players to our games
- Analyze the performance of all marketing programs to identify the best opportunities for optimization, and regularly iterate to increase performance, making recommendations to continually refine marketing strategies around acquisition, engagement, and retention of the players
- Ensure goals and incentives are aligned across all teams including game studio, marketing creative, lifecycle marketing, paid acquisition, social media marketing, and others
- Work with the Product Management and CI team to conduct research that offers insights into the attributes and needs of both existing and potential users. Help identify product gaps where Zynga could better satisfy end-users and partners. Author business requirements based on these user insights that help advise and influence the long-term product roadmap.
- Present and report to studio leadership and collaborators on marketing strategies, plans, and findings, on a daily, weekly, and quarterly basis, as needed
- Track and interpret product and marketing analytics; suggest improvements or revised marketing strategies, where meaningful
- Build, guide, and track the team’s marketing budget. Conduct return on investment analyses on all marketing programs and apply takeaways to future programs
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 4+ years experience in free-to-play games marketing with a strong track record of success and results across multiple projects
- Knowledge of W2 and W3, NFT, and Blockchain
- Strong influencing skills; effective cross-functional driver. Has strong communication skills and can build rapport with various departments and channel owners — doesn’t rely on previously built relationships as an end-all, be-all
- Is a leader, but can also be an independent contributor — someone who can inspire, empower, and assist others when needed
- Has a deep understanding of their team’s objectives and responsibilities and is able to speak to all marketing projects on a high level
- Has strong presentation skills — knows and understands what KPIs are important to highlight for our marketing efforts and campaigns
- Can excel in a fast-paced environment and complete projects from start to finish in a timely manner
- Has strong project management skills that help to prioritize and disperse various projects. Ability to be flexible on a day-to-day basis with task priority
- Strong and versatile copywriting experience across multiple marketing channels
- Comfortable leading creative direction on various projects, as needed
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
HIRING UPDATE: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).