Upwork ($UPWK) is the world’s work marketplace. We serve everyone from one-person startups to over 30% of the Fortune 100 with a powerful, trust-driven platform that enables companies and talent to work together in new ways that unlock their potential.
Last year, more than $3.3 billion of work was done through Upwork by skilled professionals who are gaining more control by finding work they are passionate about and innovating their careers.
This is an engagement through Upwork’s Hybrid Workforce Solutions (HWS) Team. Our Hybrid Workforce Solutions Team is a global group of professionals that support Upwork’s business. Our HWS team members are located all over the world.
- Key support on the design team and works directly on high-value designs for both web and mobile applications alongside a growing team of multi-disciplined designers doing the same.
- Under guidance, leverage UX tools and techniques to gather customer insight, translate learnings into hypotheses, and create testable prototypes.
Must Haves (Required Skills):
- 1+ years of industry experience as a UX designer in a cross-functional UX team
- Experience designing for responsive web solutions
- Self-motivated and a clear communicator, especially when giving project details, with special attention to good storytelling
- Able to successfully deliver negotiated aspects of a project
- Portfolio case study(ies) (minimum of 1) that demonstrate your proven experience as a Product Designer in a cross-functional team
- Working knowledge in Figma
Upwork is proudly committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce. We never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
To learn more about how Upwork processes and protects your personal information as part of the application process, please review our Global Job Applicant Privacy Notice