RevenueCat makes building, analyzing, and growing mobile subscriptions easy. We launched as part of Y Combinator’s summer 2018 batch and today are handling more than $1.5B of in-app purchases annually across thousands of apps.
We are a mission driven, remote-first company that is building the standard for mobile subscription infrastructure. Top apps like VSCO, Notion, and ClassDojo count on RevenueCat to power their subscriptions at scale.
Our 50 team members (and growing!) are located all over the world, from San Francisco to Madrid to Taipei. We’re a close-knit, product-driven team, and we strive to live our core values: Customer Obsession, Always Be Shipping, Own It, and Balance.
As Product Manager, you will be responsible for representing the product perspective in one of our cross-functional product teams. This team is working closely with our customer-facing teams to help achieve our ambitious growth goals. As an example, the team is working on ways to make it easier for large customers to transition existing apps to RevenueCat.
- You have 4+ years of product management experience.
- You are excited about building products to deliver on our mission to help developers make more money.
- You are customer obsessed and willing to move quickly to solve customers’ most pressing problems, while not losing sight of the longer term product vision and strategy.
- You are comfortable working with a technical product with technical customer personas.
- You have demonstrated the ability to ship and learn quickly and to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and making decisions under uncertainty, and have a track record of taking ownership, delivering results, and learning from failure.
- You are experienced in building up strong, empowered, cross-functional product teams, and are confident you can do so in a fully remote environment.
- You have demonstrated the ability to communicate clearly in different media, particularly in writing (we attempt to work as asynchronously as possible).
- You effortlessly employ the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery.
In the first month, you’ll:
- Get to know the product, customers, and team
- Have lots of customer conversations
- Contribute to shipping a meaningful feature to thousands of developers
Within the first 3 months, you’ll:
- Take ownership of the roadmap for your cross-functional product team
- Work with your product team to discover opportunities and solutions to deliver value to our customers
- Have shipped the first feature that you saw through from idea to launch
- Keep having customer conversations (they’ll hopefully never stop!)
Within the first 6 months, you’ll:
- Have helped your cross-functional team grow and become a high-performing, engaged team in line with our company values
- Have contributed meaningfully to our knowledge of our customers and their needs, our industry, and important trends
- Develop a longer term vision for your area of the product in line with the product strategy
Within the first 12 months, you’ll:
- Have killed something you have shipped because we learned it didn’t deliver the value we hoped
- Potentially start mentoring a junior product manager
What we offer:
- $171,000 to $192,000 USD salary regardless of your location
- Competitive equity in a fast-growing, Series B startup backed by top tier investors including Y Combinator
- 10 year window to exercise vested equity options
- Fully remote work environment that promotes autonomy and flexibility
- Suggested 4 to 5 weeks time off to recharge and focus on mental, physical, and emotional health
- $2,000 USD to build your personal workspace
- $1,000 USD annual stipend for your continuous learning and growth