Rescale is the leading hybrid cloud platform delivering intelligent computing for digital R&D, and enabling more than 300 customers from startups to Fortune 50 enterprises to accelerate design cycles and time to market. Founded by former Boeing aerospace engineers, Rescale gives research scientists and engineers the ability to automate their workflows across simulation and artificial intelligence applications, fully automated and performance optimized against the best high performance computing architectures.
Using Rescale, industry leaders are accelerating new chip designs, enabling computational drug discovery, powering the design of new rockets and supersonic jets, and building a sustainable energy future!
At Rescale, you will own:
- Managing accounts payable, including processing vendor payments, employee expense reimbursements, and reconciling credit card transactions
- Assisting in the monthly close process by preparing journal entries and reconciling balance sheet accounts
- Maintaining accurate records of prepaid and accruals
- Preparing 1099 forms for vendors at year-end
- Supporting the customer billing and collections process, including revenue recognition
- Ensuring that all financial records are maintained according to accepted policies and procedures, and are in compliance with both Management and GAAP Consolidated financial statements
- Providing general support and assistance for ad hoc projects, as needed.
What we’re looking for:
- Candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and possess 2-4 years of relevant experience
- CPA certification plus but not required
- Experience with ERP software is a must (Netsuite preferred)
- Experience with Expensify and Bill.com a plus
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail are a must
- Strong spreadsheet skills, with the ability to manipulate and digest large amounts of data required
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are fundamental to our success. We strive to be a workplace where we:
- Welcome ALL and ALL are welcome.
- Show up with our whole selves or whichever parts of ourselves we’re comfortable sharing, and be ready to see the same in others.
- Be ready to learn, unlearn, and learn again.
- Respect others and their opinions.
- We practice empathy in the way we interact with each other and celebrate uniqueness as a team.
- Seek to understand – ask more questions than one makes statements.
- Provide safety from judgment and preserve a collaborative environment.
Compensation packages at Rescale are determined based on candidate leveling and geographic location. The base salary for this position ranges from 73,408 to 105,570 USD annually.
Rescale is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Rescale will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.