RepVue is revolutionizing the way that sales professionals discover, research, and engage with new career opportunities. The foundation of RepVue’s platform is built by sourcing honest, objective data from sales professionals about their work environment and compensation. RepVue then aggregates the data and delivers it back to users in a highly consumable, visually appealing way. We’re the next generation rating platform for sales organizations and the world’s largest sales career influencer platform. Since coming out of beta at the beginning of 2020 we’ve experienced rapid growth fueled by engagement and validation from sales professionals. With limited paid advertising we’re now generating 2,000+ unique user ratings per week.
RepVue is seeking a user-centric Product Designer who is passionate about creating delightful, intuitive, and engaging product experiences. As the first design hire, you will help shape the direction of our product suite in collaboration with product, engineering, and business leaders. You will also have the unique opportunity to create the design function from the ground up, and establish our design strategy, process, and culture for years to come.
Please note that the title and total compensation package for this position will depend on the candidate’s background, skills, and experience. This is a remote position.
Responsibilities (what you’ll do)
- Contribute and provide feedback on our product strategy by advocating for critical user and customer problems
- Oversee design across multiple products from inception to launch
- Deliver UX workflows, detailed interaction patterns, high-fidelity visual designs, and prototypes
- Deeply understand and empathize with RepVue users’ problems and incorporate those learnings to ensure the best possible user experience
- Conduct user research (primarily through interviews with users) and gather feedback to inform design decisions
- Work closely with product to align on definition and prioritization of user problems and brainstorm a broad and deep list of solutions
- Collaborate with the development team to understand technical constraints and trade-offs, lead a smooth design-to-developer handoff process, and QA implementation of dev complete features
Requirements (who you are)
- At least 5+ years of experience in a product design role of increasing scope and/or responsibility
- Preferably at least 2 years experience with user experience / conversion optimization for consumer facing web applications
- Proficiency with design tools such as Figma, Sketch, etc.
- Breadth and depth of experience owning the end-to-end design for a product. You have shipped entire products or significant features and can articulate their impact quantitatively and qualitatively
- Familiarity with designing data-driven elements such as charts, graphs, distributions, and other data visualizations, with a strong understanding of how to convert raw data into the appropriate user visual
- An impressive portfolio, showcasing a high level of craftsmanship in user experience, interaction, and visual/user interface design.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to quickly align cross functional team members from different groups on a recommended approach
- Experience working with products in the job and career industry
- Familiarity with software sales personas, processes, and career paths
RepVue is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.