Our mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With more than 50 million people visiting 100,000+ communities daily, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. From pets to parenting, skincare to stocks, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
In this newly created role, you will be responsible for developing a cohesive contingent workforce strategy for the Tech organization. You’ll report to the Director of the Technical Program, Planning & Execution team under the CTO. You will create and spearhead a program to scale outsourcing capabilities – ensuring we’re maximizing ROI, driving operational efficiencies, and meeting stakeholder needs.
Key Focus areas and Responsibilities:
- Oversee all individual Full-Time Contractors and large outsourcing contracts; consolidate and streamline the process from initial contract request to negotiation and execution.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to forecast and identify staffing requirements and ensure needs are met
- Serve as the primary point of contact between Finance, Legal, and cross-functional teams and collaborate closely with these teams on all aspects of vendor management.
- Build and manage relationships with our outsourcing partners to ensure contract terms are met and ROI for Reddit is maintained.
- Oversee and optimize the performance of our outsourcing partners, track key performance indicators (KPIs), and report status to Senior Leadership regularly
- Partner with executive leadership to evaluate, prioritize and deploy a centralized budget
What We Can Expect From You:
- 8+ years of collective experience in program management, workforce/vendor management
- Ability to make sound determinations on the relative strength of vendor and their positioning within their industry.
- Remain current with vendor management regulatory requirements and changes as well as industry best practices that would potentially influence Reddit’s vendor management strategy
- Strong communication and influencing skills to bridge conversations between organizations
- A team player mentality with the ability to work collaboratively across all levels of the organization
- Proactive and curious by nature. You are creative and enjoy taking unique approaches to solving problems
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at ApplicationAssistance@Reddit.com.