You will be part of a team designing, automating, and deploying services on behalf of our customers to GCP. In this role you will be working with our larger government centralized clients. We have deep experience applying DevOps techniques in virtually every industry. Every week is different and the problems you will be challenged to solve are constantly evolving. We know and understand DevOps. We help build and create automation that enables our customers to save time and other resources.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with customer engineering teams on a wide variety of GCP projects including but not limited to migration, containerization, and transformation
- Writing infrastructure as code (Deployment Manager, Terraform)
- GCP environment troubleshooting and setup
- Meeting customer SLAs and managing communication in case of issues
- Configuring and maintaining backup, monitoring, and alerting systems for multiple clients
- Interacting with teams and customers in different time zones to ensure 24×7 support
- Linux/Windows administration, automated deployments, scripting (Bash/PowerShell/Python)
- Participating in work sessions with clients
- Completing technical documentation
- Delivering quality work in agile delivery model in a team environment
Qualifications & Experience:
- Knowledgeable in networking and security
- Familiar with GCP services (in Databases, Containers, Compute, Store, etc.) with comfort in GCP serverless technologies
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledgeable of configuration management frameworks such as PowerShell DSC, Puppet, Chef or Ansible
- Comfortable interacting with customers and able to communicate effectively
- Experience in basic administration of (MySQL, MSSQL, Postgres, MongoDB, ElasticSearch)
- Experience working in regulated environments (HIPAA, PCI, ITAR, FedRamp, etc.)
- If you get a thrill working with cutting-edge technology and love to help solve customers’ problems, we’d love to hear from you. It’s time to rethink the possible. Are you ready?
- Role can work remotely anywhere within the U.S.
The following information is required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act and applies only to individuals working in the state of Colorado. The anticipated starting pay range of Colorado applicants for this role is $114,000 – $150,000. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, licenses and certifications, and specific work location. Information on benefits offered is here.
About Rackspace Technology
We are the multicloud solutions experts. We combine our expertise with the world’s leading technologies — across applications, data and security — to deliver end-to-end solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future. Named a best place to work, year after year according to Fortune, Forbes and Glassdoor, we attract and develop world-class talent. Join us on our mission to embrace technology, empower customers and deliver the future.
More on Rackspace Technology
Though we’re all different, Rackers thrive through our connection to a central goal: to be a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission. We bring our whole selves to work every day. And we embrace the notion that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers and communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.