We believe that business growth starts with a fantastic product that people want to use. And with Publitas, we aim to create an exceptional experience for browsing shoppers by publishing engaging content online. We are on a mission to inspire people from all over the world (60M today) through a more sustainable discovery experience. We guide our customers, leading retailers such as Mattel, IKEA, Home Depot, Lenovo, and Williams Sonoma, through the print transition and provide the personalized service they deserve, which has earned us their trust and loyalty. As a result, we have more than 1900 passionate customers and advocates worldwide.
At Publitas we’re looking to add a experienced, self driven Senior Backend Developer to the development team.
- You will collaborate with a cross functional team to translate customer needs and product vision into new features.
- You will help us maintain and improve the performance, stability, and scalability of our platform
- You will contribute to our backend architecture and strategy
- You will be involved in monitoring and triaging issues & bugs
- You will help and mentor less experienced developers and help us build a strong engineering team.
- You have several years of experience building web applications in Ruby on Rails as well as other technologies and frameworks. Our backend is mostly Ruby on Rails with a bit of NodeJs.
- You can work back from the problem domain towards technical solutions, making technical decisions and breaking problems into manageable chunks on the way.
- You have experience releasing, maintaining and scaling a SAAS product on the public cloud. Our product runs on AWS.
- You’re a strong written and verbal communicator and very fluent and comfortable with English. You are able to explain technical concepts and help bring consensus within the team.
- €38.400 – €80.850 gross salary per year. Salaries are assessed based on your relevant experience, level of seniority, and location.
- Twenty-five vacation days per year and your National Holidays off.
- A contract of indefinite duration.
- Work from anywhere you desire.
- A monthly shared office space/coworking allowance.
- A one-time home office setup stipend.
- A top-of-the-line MacBook.
- Monthly wellness allowance to stay healthy while working remotely.
- Annual retreats in some of the greatest cities in the world.
- Free books in Kindle and Audible store.
- We’ll challenge and support each other through 1-1 sessions to get the most out of your and our potential.