Mynd is a tech-enabled real estate company serving the $85B+ property management and real estate investment market. In the past few years, consumers have gained access to free stock trades, greater transparency in the mortgage market, and apps that make managing their money more convenient. Yet real estate investment, the most powerful tool for building generational wealth, has largely been the purview of wealthier individuals and professional money managers.
Mynd is determined to overhaul that paradigm.
At Mynd, we’re on a mission to democratize access to happy homes and sustainable investments by making the purchase of single-family residential real estate as effortless as other types of investments. Investing in real estate can be intimidating, especially for first-time buyers. Moreover, many potential investors don’t want to buy real estate in their geographic area, or have been priced out of competitive big city housing markets.
With operations in 25 markets across the U.S. and real-time insights via our platform, we remove the time, communication, and geographic barriers traditionally associated with buying real estate. Investors can now find, purchase, lease, manage, and sell single-family rental properties 100 percent remotely.
Mynd is Best Places to Work certified, a Built In SF Best Places to Work 2022 winner, and was named the #1 fastest-growing East Bay company by the San Francisco Business Times in 2021. We’ve attracted talent from Starwood Waypoint Homes, The New York Times, McKinsey, BCG, Compass, Better, One Medical, Zillow, Upwork, WeWork, and Facebook. We’re backed by top VCs, including Lightspeed, Canaan, Jackson Square, and QED, and recently announced a $5 billion deal with Invesco Real Estate that will make us the largest buyer of single-family rental homes in the country.
As a Data Analyst at Mynd, you will be a key member of the Data team and have the opportunity to make a significant impact on our business. You will use your technical skills and business acumen to extract insights from our data, helping us make better decisions and drive growth. This is a great opportunity for a data-driven individual who wants to work in the exciting and fast-growing tech-enabled real estate space.
- Collect, process, and analyze large and complex datasets to identify trends and patterns
- Develop dashboards and reports to provide insights to the business and track key metrics
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and solve problems using data
- Work with data engineers in the building and maintenance of data pipelines to ensure accuracy and reliability of our data
- Continuously improve our data and analytics processes, tools and systems
- Work with engineers to build and maintain data pipelines, ensuring accuracy and reliability of our data
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies to help Mynd maintain its competitive advantage
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field (e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Engineering)
- 2+ years of experience in a data analysis or similar role
- Strong proficiency in SQL and experience with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker, Sigma)
- Experience with programming languages (e.g. Python, R) is a big plus
- Ability to communicate complex data concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Proven track record of using data to drive business decisions and solve complex problems
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work independently and in a team environment
Being authorized to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment and we are unable to sponsor H1-B Visas at this time.
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation.
Mynd is closely following the 2019 Novel Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) and implementing processes that promote the safety of our employees, candidates, owners, residents and communities. The health and safety of our employees and contractors around the world continues to be our top priority as we face the challenges associated with COVID-19. Leaders across Mynd meet regularly to consider the evolving situation and are doing all we can to keep our teams healthy.
$94,000 – $127,000 annually. The compensation range may be adjusted based on experience and location.
At Mynd, we offer a robust, competitive & unique benefits package:
- Unlimited time off
- 13 Paid holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Cash to purchase your own investment property through our “Project Investor Myndset” program
- 401k + Match
- Wellness, home office, and cell phone subsidies
- Volunteer time off
- Robust health, dental, vision insurance, and more
- Sabbatical program
- Eligible to participate in Mynd’s equity program
At Mynd, we encourage all of our team members to:
- Be Myndful
- Always Be Entrepreneurial
- Earn Trust
- Play Team First
- Be an ‘A’ Player
- Think Like An Investor
As part of our dedication to diversity, Mynd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Mynd are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.