After getting over 200,000 paid customers worldwide and having successfully launched our Partnership & Reseller program, we are looking for a Sales Representative to accelerate our growth – by developing our reseller network.
Mailbird is a fast-moving, award-winning company that focuses on making email management as easy and enjoyable as it can be, especially in a multi-email accounts context. At Mailbird we value impact, being data and experiment driven, learning, collaboration and having fun while doing it. With 18 nationalities located all over the world, you will find yourself in a truly and fully remote international environment, where engagement, values, and job satisfaction are goals of equal importance to the financial goals of the company.
As our Sales Representative at Mailbird, you will be the primary person responsible for prospecting and closing partnership agreements with a network of resellers worldwide. To perform well in this role you should have experience selling to B2B customers, ideally software resellers. Since we work remotely, a high degree of ownership and responsibility is also required.
Success in this role will be determined by the growth of the reseller network, and the increase in revenue generated from those partnerships.
- Conducting market research.
- Reaching out to prospects / cold prospecting (emails, phone calls, video calls, homing pigeons if needed).
- Making demo calls, to show the benefits of Mailbird to resellers and their customers.
- Negotiating and closing agreements.
- Managing relationships with existing partners.
- Tracking sales performance and measuring the success of partnership programs.
- Continuously improving our sales processes and partner offerings.
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years minimum of experience in sales and business development, with a focus on selling software products.
- In addition to English, you fluently/natively speak at least 1 other language of our main markets (French, German, Italian or Spanish).
- A strong ability to handle objections and close deals.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in CRM and sales management software.
- You love the game of selling.
- Knowledge of the software industry and email client software market is a big plus.
What We Offer
- Competitive contractor pay (base + uncapped commissions).
- 40+ paid days off a year, plus maternity, paternity, and other standard time off policies.
- Flexible hours and freedom within the job.
- Various bonuses based on performance, including gift cards, prepaid credit cards etc.
- Team building and a focus on work-life balance.
- A chance to work with an exceptional international team that is highly productive, creative and fun!
- A place where you can get things done. No unnecessary meetings or admin work.