InVision made its name helping design teams create the world’s best digital products. We broadened our impact as a thought leader guiding organizations toward design maturity. We explored new territory by bringing those two streams together and pioneering visual collaboration. Now we’re taking what we’ve learned and built, and expanding our reach to designers and non-designers alike.
InVision is the visual collaboration platform powering the world’s best companies. The heart of InVision is Freehand, our online digital whiteboard. We built Freehand to transform the way people work together. Transformation is a bold term, but we stand by it. So do our users from Amazon, Anthem, and American Express. And that’s just the A’s. We are trusted by 100% of the Fortune 100 because we understand that collaboration is about more than just seeing each other – it’s about fueling each other. More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking to transform the way they work together. InVision’s platform, education, and community enable businesses to work across distances and disciplines to unlock the expertise of every team member and deliver powerful business results.
What sets Freehand apart is not a thousand specialized bells and whistles for power-users. What is special about Freehand is the way it puts people at ease, encourages their creativity, and elevates their individual voice so that every member of a team can contribute meaningfully. Freehand is designed to be intuitive, inclusive, versatile, and enterprise ready. It is refreshingly simple, but surprisingly robust.
We’re on a mission to transform the way people work together by helping them collaborate better. On anything. From anywhere.
We are shaping the future of work.
Come join us.
InVision’s Customer Support team is in search of an experienced Customer Support Advocate (Tier 1) to provide enterprise-level, front line support to customers.
The hours for this role are 7 am to 4 pm PT (10 am to 7 pm ET).
About the Team:
This role is part of the Tier 1 Customer Support team, which helps prospects and customers understand and get the most value out of our products. Customer Support Advocates are the face of InVision on our global support team and are responsible for helping ensure customers have an ideal customer experience by helping answer questions, tracking feature requests, troubleshooting basic technical issues, and escalating unresolved issues to cross-functional partners in Support Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Success, and other departments at InVision. A Customer Support Advocate’s goal is to make the customer experience as smooth as possible by helping whenever a customer runs into a bump in the road.
What you’ll do:
- Provide thoughtful support to those of varying technical fluencies via email, phone, live chat, social media, community moderation, video conferencing, and internal channels
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Answer product, account, and billing related questions
- Assist with sales and account management related processes
- Compare, analyze, qualify, and escalate customer requests to appropriate teams or individuals
- Think on your feet, learn a complex product inside and out, and discover creative methods to resolve customer issues
- Advocate for ways to improve the customer experience in our product and processes
- Cross-functional project work that may include: developing and maintaining macros and documentation, developing training to prepare for new feature releases, assisting with customer outreach, and other projects that would benefit our customers and Go to Market team
What you’ll bring:
- You’re an empathetic and clear communicator who strives to delight customers in every interaction – strong written and verbal communication skills are a must
- You’re a curious problem-solver who genuinely relishes troubleshooting
- You’ve got a strong sense of ownership and seek out opportunities to proactively address problems before they escalate
- You love to teach, and in order to do that well, you’re also eager to learn as much as you can
- You have a related customer support, community moderation, or account management experience, preferably in a SaaS B2B setting
- You’re flexible, resourceful, love having many irons in the fire, and have the skills to stay organized and on top of it all
- You’re located in the UK or North America are are able to work a 40 hour work week M-F to provide support for our customers
- The hours for this role are 7 am to 4 pm PT (10 am to 7 pm ET)
- You’re able to use MacOS, have experience with modern ticketing, customer engagement, and CMS solutions within customer service environments (Zendesk experience is a plus)
- Prior knowledge of design tools (InVision, Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma) are a plus
- Previous experience of working in a fully remote environment is a plus
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.