Reporting to our Director of Data & Analytics, we’re looking for a curious & collaborative Product Analytics Team Lead, who is passionate about building data solutions and data teams and driving change through data, to join our Data Science & Analytics Group.
As a Product Analytics Team Lead in our Data & Analytics Tribe, you’ll shape the ways in which the Product Analytics team is working with our product tribes, leveraging our data stack (Redshift, dbt, Tableau, Mixpanel, Python) to enable everyone to move quicker, with more confidence in the data. Your team will be responsible for uncovering insights from our product, enabling us to make better decisions, and building what our customers need.
- Obtain a unique understanding of the product and its function through our data to analyze the effectiveness of new solutions to inform whether to double down, pivot, or eliminate a new feature or process.
- Be the representative of the Product Analytics team and work closely with stakeholders to drive automation and identify where we can leverage our data to improve processes & decision making across the company.
- Manage the roadmap and the priorities of the Product Analytics team .
- Foster the environment in which all team members feel comfortable to be themselves and perform at their best, among others by coaching and empowering.
- Support scoping complex data-centric projects across multiple squads and systems, and work on deliverables to promote bias to action.
- Own the data products your team builds from end to end that enable self-serve analysis, by gathering requirements, defining the scope, and delivering on the execution of the final product.
- Considerable work experience in analytics where a significant part of which is in a team lead role
- Excellent skills with analytics tools, fluency with BI/visualization tools such as tableau & SQL, knowledge of R/Python and other analysis tools
- Experience in working & managing deliverables across multiple squads, tribes, and groups within a company
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture, and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party.
The compensation range for this role is €80,000 and €105,000 annually, where the offer typically falls in the range of €85,000 and €95,000.
Hotjar compensation approach
Our ranges are established after performing market research but the specific compensation amount of the offer will be determined based on relative experience, skills, and equity across the team. We encourage all candidates to read our Recruitment FAQs to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks valued at more than €10,000 a year, plus stock options and 40 days of annual leave. These have been chosen to reflect our values and ideals, be it encouraging constant learning with our Personal Development Budget, a great work/life balance with the Holiday Budget, or a happy, healthy team with our Wellbeing Budget.
Here at Hotjar, we welcome team members of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences. Working with respect is built into our core values: we are honest, tolerant, and inclusive. We celebrate the uniqueness and strength found in diversity. We all commit to creating a safe working environment and are allies to those less privileged. And we fully believe that living by these values helps us to make our company, and our product, better.