About Healthy Gamer
If you grew up on the Internet like us, you know mental health is more important than ever. But many people face obstacles when seeking traditional mental health care, like finding the right support or having the right insurance.
At Healthy Gamer, we think modern mental health care should be inclusive and affordable. Our coaching service has helped over 13,000 people across 77 countries since it launched in November 2019. Our movement is gaining traction, putting us in the top 0.1% of Twitch streamers and the top 1% of YouTube channels. And we’re working on even more resources to help people find a way forward when they need it.
We’ve made an impact in the gaming community, but that’s not where our mission ends. We want to change how people think about and deal with mental health, and we’re looking for passionate people to help us get there.
What You’ll Do
The Customer Service Manager will lead a growing team of client support specialists and will interact with the company’s customers by addressing inquiries and resolving complaints, generally providing a higher level of customer support on a specific product or service.
- Interacts with customers via telephone, email, online chat, or in person to provide support and information on an assigned product or service.
- Establishes customer-first culture and is the first point of escalation for customer issues while ensuring compliance with all company policies.
- Maintains customer accounts and records of customer interactions with details of inquiries, complaints, or comments.
- Uses knowledge of a specific product, service, or other assigned area of expertise to answer inquiries or to forward to the appropriate teams, such as Development.
- Problem solve real-time, pivoting based on business and customer needs.
- Have direct first line responsibility for managing the CSRs on your team and achieving service level, and client satisfaction, targets
- Maintains a pulse on ongoing learning opportunities and knowledge gaps on your team to ensure adequate training of all our associates.
- Tracks progress, monitors team members’ tasks, and ensures deadlines are met.
- Monitors customer service trends and metrics to identify and carry out improvement initiatives.
- Leads our internal systems used by customer service for training and suggestions.
- Takes part in the interview process for potential customer service candidates.
- Supports development of policy and standard operating procedures.
- For new team members, administers employee on-the-job training and instruction in department policy and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Who you are
- Minimum 1 year people leadership
- Minimum 2-4 years of client service experience in a service industry
- Keen attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills including active listening.
- Service-oriented and able to resolve customer grievances.
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new software.
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn, product, service, or area of customer service specialization.
- Strong cross-functional collaboration and organizational skills
- Proficient in Google Suite, especially Google Sheets
- Thrives in a fast-paced, autonomous environment
- Personal interest in mental health
- Confident work ethic; results driven
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience a plus
- Experience maintaining financial accounts is a plus
- Experience with Business Intelligence dashboard tools is a plus
Be sure to include in your cover letter a few words about why Healthy Gamer is interesting to you!