At H1, we believe access to the best healthcare information is a basic human right. Our mission is to provide a platform that can optimally inform every doctor interaction globally. This promotes health equity and builds needed trust in healthcare systems. To accomplish this our teams harness the power of data and AI-technology to unlock groundbreaking medical insights and convert those insights into action that result in optimal patient outcomes and accelerates an equitable and inclusive drug development lifecycle. Visit h1.co to learn more about us.
Our aim as an organization is to give you a clear path to success. At H1 we strive to put our employees’ development at the forefront, and our Customer Success team is a prime example of that effort. During your time at H1 you will have the chance to work with cross-functional team members throughout the company. This opportunity will not only provide you with deep learning into H1, but also provide opportunities for continued growth within the customer success team, or within other teams at H1.
WHAT YOU’LL DO AT H1
The primary objective of the Senior CSM role is to be the trusted H1 advisor to each of your clients by proactively identifying and delivering customer value by educating them on H1. This Senior CSM will focus on working with H1’s Carevoyance product & has experience working with US medical claims data.
– Own overall relationship with multiple key large Med Device clients, working to consistently meet or exceed client expectations on SaaS deployments and projects
– Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with clients, and drive continued value of our products and services throughout implementation, onboarding, and throughout the client relationship
– Work with clients to educate and establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals
– Collaborate and share feedback with cross-functional teams to enhance ongoing product development efforts
We’re looking for a Senior CSM who is passionate about delivering value to clients. You’ll solve business problems, support and develop relationships with our largest enterprise accounts. This role will suit a committed and collaborative individual who will set our clients up for success and growth. You should be highly organized with strong project management skills.
– You have referred 3-5 years of experience in the Tech industry
– 3 years of experience working in Customer Success, Account Management, or Client Services for an Enterprise SaaS company
– You have experience working with US medical claims data
– You’re a strong communicator and presenter
– You have a track record of success in a results-driven, fast-paced environment
– You’re interested in delivering strategic consulting and best in class support for our offerings to Medical Device clients
Not meeting all the requirements but still feel like you’d be a great fit? Tell us how you can contribute to our team in a cover letter!
This rolepays $115,000 to $125,000 per year based on experience, plus variable compensation based on performance. This role also offers stock options.
– Competitive compensation package including stock options
– Full suite of health insurance options, in addition to generous paid time off
– Pre-planned company-wide wellness holidays
– Retirement options
– Health & charitable donation stipends
– Impactful Business Resource Groups
– Flexible work hours & the opportunity to work from anywhere
– The opportunity to work with leading biotech and life sciences companies in an innovative industry with a mission to improve healthcare around the globe
H1 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex (including pregnancy), age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
H1 is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please reach out to your recruiter once you’ve begun the interview process. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.