We’re on a mission to fundamentally transform mental healthcare accessibility. Grow Therapy empowers therapists to launch and grow thriving insurance-accepting private practices. We’re creating game-changing technology to build America’s biggest behavioral healthcare group and ensure that anyone can afford quality mental healthcare. Following the mass increase in depression and anxiety, the need for accessibility is more important than ever.
To make our vision for mental healthcare a reality, we’re building a team of entrepreneurs and mission-driven go-getters. Our founders come from Harvard Medical School, Stripe, and Blackstone, and are champions of balancing bold ambitions with a culture that promotes holistic well-being. Since launching in 2020, Grow has raised over $90M from top VCs and angel investors, including TCV, Transformation Capital, SignalFire, Village Global, CoFound, and leaders of Oscar, Nurx, Quartet, Airbnb, and Blackstone.
What You’ll Be Doing:
We’re looking for a Senior Strategy and Operations Manager to help us improve and design our customer retention strategy. You will be responsible for identifying areas within our customer experience where we can increase activation and maximize retention for our therapists on our platform. Your success will rely on your ability to use data to identify opportunities to create value within the department and translate them into strategies for the company as a whole.
This team has seen early success and we’re looking for a very strong Manager to:
- Use a Provider led, data-driven approach to identify opportunities to influence the strategy for our customer journey
- Lead a provider success team to increase activation of providers from signing to first visit
- Use data to find opportunities to limit churn and improve the provider experience post-launch
- Partner with Product and Growth to inform the product roadmap for critical provider facing features that might better enable a superior customer experience
- Create programs to engage/reward our top users and encourage greater customer loyalty
You’ll Be a Good Fit If:
- You have at least 6 years of experience in strategy and operations with exposure to customer experience.
- You are a self-starter who is energized by a difficult problem, especially ones that require data to make decisions and build strategic plans.
- You can influence an organization with strategy and by building relationships, with several years of experience managing a team.
- Strong data retrieval and analytical skills required
- You are excited to test and learn, can move quickly and be scrappy to hack solutions with limited resources, and have demonstrated success in the face of roadblocks
- MBA, Consulting, Strategy & Operations backgrounds a plus
If you don’t meet every single requirement, but are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and Grow believes the perfect candidate is more than just a resume.
Salary range: 140-175K
- The chance to drive impact within the mental healthcare landscape from day one
- Comprehensive health insurance plans, including dental and vision
- Our dedication to mental health guides our culture. Wellness benefits include (but are not limited to):
- Flexible working hours and location (remote OR in-office, your choice!)
- Generous PTO
- Company-wide winter break
- Mental health mornings (2 hours each week)
- Team meditation
- Wellness Stipend
- In-office lunch and biweekly remote lunch on us!
- Continuous learning opportunities
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to help build a rapidly scaling start-up organization by taking strong ownership of your work, mentorship, and our unbounded leadership opportunities