Your Future Evolves Here
New Century Health (NCH) has been transforming the delivery of specialty care and driving radical cost and quality improvement across the member journey for patients with cancer and cardiovascular disease. As part of Evolent Health, we are on a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Evolenteers make a difference wherever they are, whether it is at a medical center, in the office, or while working from home across 48 states. We empower you to work from where you work best, which makes juggling careers, families, and social lives so much easier. Through our recognition programs, we also highlight employees who live our values, give back to our communities each year, and are champions for bringing their whole selves to work each day. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
Why We’re Worth the Application:
- We continue to grow year over year.
- Recognized as a leader in driving important diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I) efforts.
- Achieved a 100% score two years in a row on the Human Rights Campaign’s Corporate Equality Index recognizing us as a best place to work for LGBTQ+ equality.
- Named to Parity.org’s list of the best companies for women to advance for 3 years in a row (2020, 2021 and 2022).
- Continue to prioritize the employee experience and achieved a 90% overall engagement score on our employee survey in May 2022.
- Publish an annual DE&I report to share our progress on how we’re building an equitable workplace.
What You’ll Be Doing:
The Role in Brief and Who You’ll Be Working With:
You will be responsible for getting requirements from business, understanding how those requirements relate to data, loading/importing relevant data to meet those requirements, exporting data for user usage, and generating reports from said data. You will also interact with technical and non-technical peers both in the US and India.
The Experience You’ll Need (Required):
- Experience with SQL, SSIS, SSRS (min 3 years)
- Experience loading, importing, and exporting data into and from databases (min 3 years)
- Experience generating PDFs using RDL (min 1 year)
- Experience designing databases (min 1 years)
- Good written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
Finishing Touches (Preferred):
- Experience in healthcare
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience generating reports from databases
Currently, Evolent employees work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19. As such, we require that all employees have the following technical capability at their home: High speed internet over 10 Mbps, the ability to plug in directly to the home internet router. These at-home technical requirements are subject to change with any scheduled re-opening of our office locations.
Evolent Health is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all its employees, partners and patients and complies with all applicable local, state, and national law regarding COVID health and vaccination requirements. Evolent expects all employees to also comply. We currently require all employees who may voluntarily return to our Evolent offices to be vaccinated and invite all employees regardless of vaccination status to remain working from home.
Evolent Health is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status. Compensation Range: The minimum salary for this position is $105,000, plus benefits. Salaries are determined by the skill set required for the position and commensurate with experience and may vary above and below the stated amounts.