Dropbox is a special place where we are all seeking to fulfill our mission to design a more enlightened way of working. We’re looking for innovative talent to join us on our journey. The words shared by our founders at the start of Dropbox still ring true today. Wouldn’t it be great if our working environment—and the tools we use—were designed with people’s actual needs in mind? Imagine if every minute at work were well spent—if we could focus and spend our time on the things that matter. This is possible, and Dropbox is connecting the dots. The nearly 3,000 Dropboxers around the world have helped make Dropbox a living workspace – the place where people come together and their ideas come to life. Our 700+ million global users have been some of our best salespeople, and they have helped us acquire customers with incredible efficiency. As a result, we reached a billion dollar revenue run rate faster than any software-as-a-service company in history. Dropbox is making the dream of a fulfilling and seamless work life a reality. We hope you’ll join us on the journey.
Our Finance team builds the financial infrastructure to scale our growing company. We combine analytical and strategic thinking to develop a sound financial future for our global brand. We work closely with teams across the company, as well as with external partners.
As the Americas Sales Finance Manager, you will be a key partner with our Americas Sales and Channel Teams at DropBox. You will play a crucial role in areas such as ARR (Annual Recurring Revenue), forecasting, planning, measuring the success of strategic initiatives, driving analytical insights, deal structuring and approvals, and evaluating resource investments. Your work will play a crucial part in ensuring DropBox makes sound financial and strategic decisions that drive sustainable business growth. You will be plugged into every facet of the business.
- Run financial planning, forecasting, and reporting activities for Americas Sales and Channel Teams
- Conduct advanced analytics, delivering impactful and actionable insights that drive decision making
- Engaged with Americas Sales teams on deal structuring and approvals
- Drive ARR planning for Americas Sales, including Sales capacity planning, driver based ARR modeling, and short and long range plans
- Run monthly spend reviews and variance analysis
- Collaborate with business partners in Sales, Sales Strategy, and Finance on additional ad hoc reporting as needed
- 8+ years of relevant FP&A or Sales Finance experience in a fast growing tech environment preferred
- Undergraduate degree required, along with knowledge of GAAP and understanding of financial statements
- Knowledge of Software or SaaS industry preferred
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Oracle systems preferred
- Proficiency in modeling and analytics
- Strong quantitative organizational and communication skills
- You sweat the details and maintain a high level of integrity in your work
- Self starter who enthusiastically drives projects
- You’re able to build positive relationships with business partners
Dropbox is committed to investing in the holistic health and wellbeing of all Dropboxers and their families. Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive medical, dental and vision coverage*
- Retirement Savings through a defined contribution pension or savings plan**
- Dropbox provides a Flexible PTO Policy in addition to your statutory holidays allowing you to unplug, unwind, and refresh
- Dropbox also provides exclusive additional paid time off for all FTE employees across the Globe, in addition to any relevant statutory holidays
- Protection Plans including Life and Disability Insurance*
- A Perks Allowance to be used on what matters most to you, whether that’s wellness, learning and development, food & groceries, and much more
- Parental benefits including; Parental Leave, Fertility Benefits, Adoptions and Surrogacy support, and Lactation support
Additional benefits details are available upon request.
*Where group plans are not available, allowances are provided
**Benefit, amount, and type are dependent on geographical location, based upon applicable law or company policyDropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).