Drizly is the world’s largest alcohol marketplace and the best way to shop beer, wine and spirits. Our customers trust us to be part of their lives – their celebrations, parties, dinners, and quiet nights at home. We’re here to help people savor life’s moments. We partner with the best retail stores in over 1650 cities across North America to serve up the best buying experience. Drizly offers a huge selection and competitive pricing with a side of personalized content. That is what we do. Who we are is a different story.
We are more than just another tech company. There is an intellectual curiosity that occurs at Drizly. We have a desire to question, to understand, to figure it out. Bottom line, we solve it. We value not just the truth but the process to get to the truth, to deliberate, decide and then act. Most importantly, we care. We care about our customers. We care about our company. We care about our team. There will be long days and incredible challenges.
We are blazing a trail in an industry that hasn’t changed in nearly a century, and that doesn’t scare us (well, not all the time) – and even when it does, it doesn’t stop us, it energizes us.
Within Drizly, we are Drizly’s Retail Media Network. We connect brands with retailers through data and digital placements on our website, app, and more to drive brands’ KPIs.
Do you see yourself here? Read on.
Who you are
You are a highly motivated problem solver. People tend to describe you as a hard worker – but for you it is about doing the work and doing it well, because you care. You are a passionate advocate for your customers. You are highly empathetic and love resolving issues (customer or store facing) as efficiently, politely, and professionally as possible. You are eager to learn and grow, and understand that providing excellent customer service means challenging your understanding of quality support and being willing to take a new approach.
Calm under pressure – you can easily diffuse a situation through your tact and presence. You understand the power of your words and are thoughtful in your approach. You know that to truly delight your customers you don’t need to promise the world, but instead be honest, understanding, and exhibit good judgment. You excel as a communicator (both written and verbal) and you love to share what you learn. Sound like you?
What the role is
This is an integral 40 hours/week (some additional hours may be requested during holidays or busy times) position at Drizly that requires weekends and evenings. Some holiday, weekend, and evening work will be required.
You must reside in the United States, in the EST timezone, to be considered for this position.
In this role you will:
- Assist customers, retail partners, and regional managers via phone and email with order/fulfillment issues, order updates, technical problem solving, delivery and product questions, and account inquiries.
- Quickly address, solve, and track all customer support requests using a variety of tools
- Solve problems and address unsatisfactory consumer experiences with ownership and service recovery.
- Change course as priorities shift in real time with new inbound issues.
- Keep up to date with new challenges from our consumers, and the changes and product improvements from our internal teams.
- Care about individual consumer experiences. Solve each issue individually but with the same quality, creativity, and thoughtfulness. And lastly, be willing to grow within your role by learning and trying new things and suggesting ways we can continue to improve the consumer experience.
The Other Stuff
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401 (K) Plan with Employer Match
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- One-on-one Professional Coaching with an External Expert
- Quarterly Stipend to Support Wellness and Lifestyle
- Sabbatical after 5 years
- Tuition Reimbursement After 1 Year
- 16-weeks Parental Leave
- Mental Health Benefits – 12 free therapy sessions annually
- Employee Assistance Program and Crisis Management Support
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employer Paid & Voluntary Life Insurance
- Added Perks and Various Learning and Development Opportunities
You do you.
Drizly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
The hourly rate for this role is $22/hourly. You will also be eligible for various benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://drizly.com/careers.
BEFORE YOU APPLY…
We ask that you please remove all identifying information from your resume before you upload it on the next page in an effort to help us remove unconscious bias from our resume review process. Drizly is committed to cultivating an inclusive environment where a diverse group of people can and want to do their best work, and that starts with our hiring practices.
Identifying information includes your name, photos, LinkedIn URL, email address and more.
You must reside in the United States to be considered for this position.