Who we are and what we do
Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than two thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 100 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
Why should you be part of Deel’s success story?
A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies.
We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
After our successful Series D in 2021, we raised another $50M last year, doubling our valuation to $12B.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel — the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for an analytical Senior Operations Manager to join our Customer Success Operations team, with a focus on systems and analytics. In this role, you will be a self-starter responsible for leading and executing the administration and improvement of the systems, tools and processes that power our global Customer Success team.
You will be empowered to own, build, and shape the strategy and tactics that drive the effectiveness and efficiency of the Customer Success team and Deel overall. If building a fast growing business excites you, this is the role you’re looking for.
What You Will Do
- Own and Scale – You will own the Customer Success tech stack, primarily Vitally and any new programs CS needs. You will partner with our Revenue Operations team to connect CS tools with RevOps tools (Salesforce). You will leverage your expertise to analyze, develop, administer, integrate, and optimize the systems and tools that power Deel and the Customer Success organization.
- Create and Build – Support business strategy by analyzing, designing and implementing innovative processes and workflows, both within the CS tech stack and beyond. Partner with our data team to build robust dashboards to help managers meet targets and ensure efficiency. You dive into the weeds to ensure clean and timely execution.
- Own – Lead large cross-functional projects to prioritize, develop and launch new features, workflows, internal tools and processes.
- Strategize – You are excited to think technically as well as operationally and strategically to partner with senior GTM and Product stakeholders to discover, learn and implement new processes, systems and tools that will scale Deel through a period of hyper-growth.
- 5+ years’ experience in a Customer Success Operations, SalesOps, or RevOps role in a high growth B2B SaaS environment.
- Prior experience working with Salesforce, Vitally or a similar CRM
- Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions.
- Ability to review, analyze, and troubleshoot technical flaws to ensure sound data & infrastructure hygiene.
- Demonstrated technical skills with systems and custom report & dashboard building.
- Understanding of SaaS business operations, best practices, and industry standards.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to translate technical requirements to key stakeholders; able to collaborate and drive change across a variety of stakeholders including senior leadership and cross-functional teams.
- Experience administering and integrating software and tools such as Salesforce, Vitally (or other CS software), Looker (or Tableau/other BI tool), JIRA, Snowflake, and more.
Our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
- Computer equipment applicable to your role
- Stock grant opportunities
- Additional perks and benefits based upon your employment status and country
- The ability to choose where you work whether it be your home, the beach, or a WeWork
At Deel, we’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.