Who we are and what we do
Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than a thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 75 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
Why should you be part of Deel’s success story?
A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies.
We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel — the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
Product Designer for Design System
You will be working in Design system team, which will consist of yourself, a Senior Designer, 2x Developers and a Product Manager. Together as team you will have the opportunity to shape and build Deel’s design system.
- Building, updating and maintaining components in Figma
- Documenting components’ behaviours and uses cases.
- Documenting the system pattern.
- Empowering designers and engineers to adopt the design system to work quickly with high standards.
- Reduce level of variants and increase the level of consistency in the system.
- Making sure we have fully functional components, with defined behaviours in Figma and in Code (Storybook.).
- To work collaboratively with product designers, product managers and developers across teams. We believe that the work comes from everyone, not just top down.
- Performing design QA with developers.
- Above all – Be part of the journey to redefine a way of working for people all round the world
- Experienced in end to end product design for web or/and app for at least 3 years.
- Experienced in working or contributing in the Design system for minimum of 1 to 2 years.
- Good knowledge about the information architecture in the design system.
- Knows how to write clear documentations for the design system (how to use components and its behaviours).
- Good understanding of the system thinking.
- Good knowledge of accessibility
- Strong understanding on Product and Design thinking approaches.
- Good understanding on the atomic design system principles.
- Good knowledge and practice in both UX and UI
- Good knowledge on how to use and apply the foundation/style guide (spacing, grid system, typography, layout and colours)
- Good skills on prototyping.
- Passionate about design and design system.
- Able to learn fast.
- Experienced working in a fast pace environment.
- Good problem solver in a systemic way.
- For this role, you will need to be in EMEA, LATAM or USA Eastern time zones.
Nice to have
- Higher education in related fields
- To have good understanding of the technical side (HTML, CSS and JS) bear in mind we are not expecting you to code, but to be able to understand.
- Understanding how token works in the design system.
- Knowledge in Motion Design.
Our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
- A laptop required for this position will be delivered to your door, plus items of your choice from a selection of remote-working equipment available in your region (to be ordered through our service provider)
- Stock grant opportunities for new hires, promotions, performance, and refresh
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Parental leave
- $100 per month Health and Wellness budget
- $30 per month Learning and Development budget
- Choose where you work with FlexWork. Work from your home, the beach, a Deel office, or the WeWork global membership program.
At Deel, we’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.