We’re looking for a part-time Mobile UI/Visual Designer to work on refining, designing, and maintaining the Colgate Connect app, an app that, when paired with one of our smart toothbrushes like Hum, allows users to see how they’re brushing, earn points for building good habits, and use those points towards items like refill brush heads and more.
As a Mobile UI/Visual Designer, you would be responsible for executing new designs using both the existing screens and creating new ones.
This engagement is estimated to be 8 hours/week to begin with.
- 3-5 years of relevant design experience
- Strong visual design and interaction design skills; able to create artifacts quickly with the right level of fit and finish
- Mobile design experience with familiarity with iOS / Apple HIG – incl. light/dark mode, typography, colors, navigation, etc.
- Familiarity with best in class UI + interaction patterns and best practices;
- Deep familiarity with Figma and ability to create interactive prototypes in Figma
- Systems thinker, detail-oriented and meticulous, can easily identify use-cases and scenarios,
- Experience working in an agile development environment and comfort working in a fast-paced environment
- Practiced at iterative ideation and deliverables, seeking and receiving feedback as a natural part of the product development process, and finding opportunities inside of requirements and constraints
- A strong online portfolio that showcases a variety of work to prove it all