At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers approximately 25 million Internet properties, for customers ranging from individual bloggers to SMBs to Fortune 500 companies. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare all have web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list and ranked among the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
What You’ll Do:
Cloudflare is looking for a dynamic and passionate professional to join our Revenue Operations to help scale our focus products. This is a high visibility role that will partner with the Specialist Sales leadership. In this role, you will identify, design, and execute on strategies to improve performance and efficiency of the Specialist Sales organization. Typical engagement will include being a thought partner on evolving strategy for the Specialist organization, analyzing and reporting on business health to senior leadership, partnering with wider Revenue Ops organization on segmentation, territory design, and quota allocation. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, data and process driven problem solver who excels in a fast paced environment.
- Working closely with the Specialist Sales leadership team to develop strategy for meeting revenue goals and executing on it
- Partner with the key stakeholders to optimize customer segmentation, account targeting, and channel development.
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative data to monitor business health and derive insights to improve underperforming areas
- Drive discipline and accuracy around forecasting: instill pipeline hygiene, collaborate with sales leadership and marketing to build pipeline coverage and manage forecast reporting
- Provide input to sales planning, including regular updates to quotas, headcount, and sales compensation plans
- Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business needs
- Manage all reporting and analytics activities including creating and managing Salesforce dashboards and reports
- Monitor data and performance of sales and marketing activities
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge and experience
- Minimum of 8 years of Sales/Business Operations or Management consulting experience
- Demonstrative executive presence and ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical skills, ability to analyze and interpret large data sets. Provide insights and build a story around them
- Self-starter with ability to function independently and in a timely manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage own workload and adjust priorities to meet deadlines
- Proficient building models in Excel/Google Sheets and working knowledge of SQL
- Prior experience with Salesforce CRM, BoostUp/Clari, Tableau/Looker, Big Query is a plus
Compensation may be adjusted depending on work location.
- For Colorado-based hires and Washington hires: Estimated annual salary of $122,000 – $150,000.
- For New York City-based and California (excluding Bay Area): Estimated annual salary of $146,000 – $178,000
- For Bay Area-based hires: Estimated annual salary of $153,000 – $187,000
This role is eligible to participate in Cloudflare’s equity plan.
Cloudflare offers a complete package of benefits and programs to support you and your family. Our benefits programs can help you pay health care expenses, support caregiving, build capital for the future and make life a little easier and fun! The below is a description of our benefits for employees in the United States, and benefits may vary for employees based outside the U.S.
Health & Welfare Benefits
- Medical/Rx Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter Spending Accounts
- Fertility & Family Forming Benefits
- On-demand mental health support and Employee Assistance Program
- Global Travel Medical Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life & Accident Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Participation Plan
- Flexible paid time off covering vacation and sick leave
- Leave programs, including parental, pregnancy health, medical, and bereavement leave
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers–at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
220.127.116.11: We released 18.104.22.168 to help fix the foundation of the Internet by building a faster, more secure and privacy-centric public DNS resolver. This is available publicly for everyone to use – it is the first consumer-focused service Cloudflare has ever released. Here’s the deal – we don’t store client IP addresses never, ever. We will continue to abide by our privacy commitment and ensure that no user data is sold to advertisers or used to target consumers.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an export license.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person’s, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.