Freelance/Contract – 20-25 hrs/week
At Cameo, we make impossible connections possible. Our mission is to create the most personalized and authentic fan experiences on earth. Our global platform allows fans to get personalized video messages and live calls, merchandise from their favorite stars and creators, and through our Cameo for Business platform, all companies can now leverage the power of celebrity at scale. The key to our success? Our outstanding Cameo Fameo. The people behind the scenes, spreading joy to our talent and their fans – as well as their fellow colleagues – each and every day.
From product marketers to talent relations managers, software engineers and recruiters, the Cameo team is made up of the brightest minds in the biz. As we grow, our core values and startup mentality remain; we value creativity, hard work, collaboration, direct dialogue and feedback, and the continued development of our people. For more information, please visit careers.cameo.com.
Our team is guided by five core values, and we like to share them early on to set the stage!
- Challenge Assumptions
- Roll Out the Red Carpet
- Fight for Simplicity
- Act Like and Owner
- Make It Memorable
We are looking for an SEO/SEM Specialist to drive organic and paid demand for consumer and business segments.
This role is perfect for someone who is driven, analytical, collaborative, and can execute autonomously at a high-level. Successful candidates in this role should be equally comfortable driving and executing strategies, all the while maintaining and optimizing performance.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- SEO: Develop strategic SEO roadmap, create seo-friendly landing pages and content, conduct keyword and content research, experiment with AI, update metadata, and own bi-weekly performance reporting
- SEM/Paid Ads: Develop, implement, and continually optimize/iterate paid media campaigns on Google Ads, as well as identifying new channels to trial for lead generation.
- Collaboration: Triage technical martech issues for SEO, SEM, and other paid ad campaigns with XFN partners
- Experimentation: Implement a process to ideate, prioritize, and execute ongoing growth experiments to both discover new tactics & optimize existing programs.
What You Bring To The Table:
- 4+ years of marketing experience relevant to growth, SEO/SEM, paid media, and demand generation
- SEO capabilities including knowledge of SEO algorithms and ranking methods, keywords, and implementation of ongoing optimization strategies.
- Track record of developing programs for marketplace businesses that meet or exceed key metrics and ROI.
- Experience developing, implementing and maintaining/optimizing paid marketing plans, particularly on search (SEO/SEM) and social (FB/IG, Twitter, TikTok, and LinkedIn ads)
- Experience running testing campaigns and experimentation programs.
- Proficient organizational and planning skills, adept at building a strong campaign structures and scalable process to organize experiment ideas, execution, and results.
- Strong analytical skills, able to evaluate results of campaigns and recommend action.
- Stakeholder management: Excellent at communicating and partnering with senior leadership and stakeholders at all levels across the organization
All salary ranges are dependent on individual experience and expectations. Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.
The hourly rate for this contract position is $75/hr.
Please see https://careers.cameo.com/applicant-and-candidate-privacy-policy for information about how we process personal information from candidates and applicants.