When entering and scrolling through any website, as users, we tend to appreciate what we see and feel rather than what’s on the backend and how it works. But behind the scenes of every website and project we’ve been working on so far, there is one essential element we recognize the most – our team. We can confirm that not without reason, the best party happens backstage.
Besides flooding the world with Jamstack, we want to focus on team growth and development to deliver our clients and our folks the best experience. Last year we implemented a dev team structure called tribes, and right now, we’re focused on scaling it up.
When it comes to our HR team, there are 3 of us at the moment, and we are looking for one more person. If you already realized that HR is a field you feel excited about, and you have started to collect some professional experience but didn’t have a chance to spring your wings fully yet – that might be a great possibility for you!
What will you be doing?
Supporting us in all the recruitment activities in Bejamas, among others:
- Job ads creation and distribution
- Managing the ATS (we’re using Traffit)
- Being in contact with the candidates and guiding them through the recruitment steps
- Taking part in the interviews
- Cooperating with our Hiring Managers
- Candidates’ sourcing by using various methods
- Improving the recruitment processes based on candidates’ and employees’ feedback as well as data (from HR and business areas)
Taking part in Employer Branding and HR marketing activities:
- Discovering and playing with the latest recruitment trends
- Doing regular research, monitoring the market, and staying up-to-date with EB news to inspire our company activities
- Helping with raising our brand awareness by cooperation with our marketing team
Onboarding to the HR Partner role and taking care of one of our tribes:
- Being the first point of contact for all tribe’s fellows in HR-related matters
- Planning and executing the new resources for the tribe (close cooperation with Project Managers)
- Taking care of the tribe’s satisfaction, integration, and development (together with the rest of the HR crew)
- Supporting and helping managers (Team Leaders, Project Managers, etc.) of the tribe with the team management
- Some experience in an HR-related position (in such areas as IT recruitment, training &development, or HR Business Partnership is especially valuable). It doesn’t have to be a commercial, though.
- Proficiency in English, so you could discuss any topic easily (C1)
- Great communication skills
- Ability to build relationships based on empathy and real interest in other people
- Focus on constant development and gaining new knowledge
- Willingness to widen your role in time and to become an independent Recruitment and People specialist
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and analytical mind
- Not afraid of testing new ideas along with measuring the results
- Ownership is something you are excited about
- “How can we do this better?” approach to everyday life and “team first, ego last” working style