Assembled is building software to transform and elevate customer support teams, which often represent 20-50% of the people at a company. Our workforce management platform helps some of the fastest-growing, most innovative companies in the world—including Stripe, Zoom, and Robinhood—to schedule, forecast, and organize their support teams. We’ve raised $70m in funding from the likes of NEA, Emergence Capital, and Stripe itself. You’ll be joining a special group of people who learned the ropes at companies like Stripe, Google, Palantir, Atlassian, Twitter, Airbnb, Looker, NEA, Bain, and more!
Signs of traction
Over the last year and a half, we’ve achieved several significant growth milestones, including:
- Doubling our customer base, with notable new customers including Zoom, Asana, Wynn, Color Genomics, and Restaurants Brands International in addition to existing customers like Etsy, Stripe, Monzo, Notion, and others
- Building out leadership in Sales, Marketing, Partnerships, and UX with SaaS veterans from Shopify, Atlassian, Flexport, and Stripe
- Growing the Assembled team by 3x (from 20 to 75 people)
- Launching several new product updates, including a revamped scheduling experience, agent scorecard, algorithmic scheduling automations, reporting API endpoints, and contact platform integrations
- Forming additional strategic partnerships with leading customer experience companies, including UJET, Five9, and MaestroQA
About the role
There’s your standard digital marketing role, and there’s what we’re looking for, which is far from typical. Equal parts creative, strategic, and executional, this role was designed for a unicorn marketer in mind. This is someone who thrives in the big picture, unfazed by the details, courageous when it comes to executing, and curious when it comes to learning from the good and bad. This role sits at the heart of the marketing team, and involves close collaboration with every function to ensure we’re saying the right things at the right time in the right places. Most of all, this role is about building and shaping our growth strategy and unlocking future revenue potential. Not so typical, right?
At our stage, the Marketing team takes a 60/40 approach in terms of defining scope – 60% of the role can be drawn out with certainty, while 40% is opportunistic and up for definition by you! In this role, we’ll be looking for this person to come in and own the entire paid campaign workflow, from ideation to creation to optimization across channels, and we’ll be also expecting this person to take an active role in building growth in other ways (this is the 40%…) without needing to ask for permission or guidance.
Things you’ll do
- Drive campaigns from the idea stage through to their execution, implementation, optimizations, and insight reporting.
- Help develop overall paid strategy, from always-on programs to strategic, time-boxed campaigns, in support of pipeline creation
- Spearhead new approaches to creating, capturing, and converting demand.
- Work closely with all marketing stakeholders to create briefs, clearly communicating creative tactics/executions per objectives.
- Manage end-to-end lifecycle programs that drive lead-to-pipeline conversations.
- Report on program success based on funnel metrics, including leads and MQLs sourced, pipeline and revenue influenced, opportunities, and wins.
- Collaborate with the Sales and CS teams to educate and inform them of all campaigns, providing detailed instructions for execution and follow-up.
Things we’ll need you to have on Day 1
To be successful in this role an individual must be able to perform the duties listed below which represent the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 5-7 years of experience in managing growth marketing initiatives that have resulted in double digit annual pipeline.
- Expertise in paid channels/tactics as well as brand, content, and community levers.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Google, Salesforce, Hubspot, and SEMrush.
- Experience in customer support is a major plus, but not required.
- Proximity to San Francisco or NYC a plus
An estimate of the current salary range is $125,000 – $180,000.
Our team continues to grow and we are looking for new members to help us transform and elevate customer support. Our values are: act like a support agent, bias towards action, and 1% better each day! We support our team by offering the following benefits:
- $100 Community Support Agriculture (CSA) credit
- $50 Assembled user credit
- $100 professional development/general wellness (fitness, mental health, or professional development)
- 401K through Guideline
- Dental and vision coverage through Guardian
- Health insurance through Aetna, Kaiser (CA&CO), and BCBS HMSA Hawaii
- Paid parental leave
- Supplemental life insurance through Guardian
- Short term disability coverage through Guardian
- Access to Spring Health – a service which provides multiple mental health and wellness services
- Access to Guardian’s WorkLifeMatters Employee Assistance Program – offers services to help promote well-being and enhance the quality of life for you and your family
- Additional coverage (accident, hospital, and critical illness plan) through Voya
- Commuter benefits
- FSA/HSA via Rippling
- One time $300 credit for improving your home workspace
- Weekly catered lunches (3 times a week)
- Remote and hybrid work model (in most roles) 1-2 in office days every week
- Paid sick time/holidays and unlimited PTO
- Rotating selection of in-office snacks and beverages
- Onsite Mother’s room
- Happy hour every other week
- Cometeer Coffee