What is Aspirion?
Aspirion is an industry-leading provider of complex claims management services. We specialize in Complex Denials, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Worker’s Compensation, Veterans Administration and Tricare, Out-of-State Medicaid, Eligibility and Enrollment Services, and Aged AR recovery. Our employees work in an environment that is both challenging and rewarding. We ask a lot out of our team members and in return we offer flexibility, autonomy, and opportunities for advancement. We appreciate in-person interaction, but support remote work for our employees. As we are committed to growth within the complex claims industry, we offer the same growth to our employees.
What do we need?
We’re looking for an experienced and versatile B2B marketing manager who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate has experience in marketing program development and execution as well as day-to-day marketing activities. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to be involved in various marketing functions including digital, paid, content, social media, and public relations.
You’ll work closely with the head of marketing and will represent the marketing team across internal functional groups including product management, sales, client support, operations, and human resources.
What will you provide?
- Leverages marketing best practices and the full value of marketing automation processes and tools
- Lead the execution of multichannel programs from beginning to end
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Track, analyze, and report on the impact of marketing activities to recommend opportunities for increased engagement of prospective clients
- Engage in content strategy and development ensuring adherence to brand messaging and tone, which may include long and short-form pieces such as blog & social media posts, ad copy, and marketing collateral, white papers, and other educational pieces
- Manage the planning and execution of both in-person and virtual events including educational webinars, conferences, as well hosted events
- Support the sales process through the creation of sales enablement tools including collateral, presentations, proposal, and event support
- Assist in building strong relationships with vendors, industry groups, and the media to promote our company’s message as well as support our client communities
- Support internal communication efforts to ensure cross-functional teams are informed of the marketing plans and are the go-to person for any internal marketing-related questions or requests
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Thrives in fast paced environments
- Proven success in developing B2B marketing plans and campaigns that drive sales growth
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity
- Proficiency in MS Office, marketing automation and CRM tools (HubSpot, RollWorks, Salesforce, Google)
- Open to travel
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Marketing, Business, or related field
- 1-3 years in B2B marketing role, healthcare, tech/services experience
At Aspirion we invest in our employees by offering unlimited opportunities for advancement, a full benefits package, including health, dental, vision and life insurance upon hire, matching 401k, competitive salaries, and incentive programs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace: Aspirion is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, age, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, gender identity citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or veteran status. Aspirion has a Drug-Free Workplace Policy in effect that is strictly adhered to.