Argyle is a remote-first, Series B fast-growing tech startup that has reimagined how we can use employment data.
Renting an apartment, buying a car, refinancing a home, applying for a loan. The first question that they will ask you is, “how do you earn your money?” Wouldn’t you think that information foundational to our society would be simple to manage, transfer and control? Well, it’s not!
Argyle provides businesses with a single global access point to employment data. Any company can process work verifications, gain real-time transparency into earnings and view worker profile details.
We are a fun and passionate group of people, all working remotely across 19 different countries and counting.
Do you consider yourself a creative individual who is willing to step outside of the box to raise the bar in mobile technology development? Then you might just be the right team member that we are missing!
What will you do?
- Design, build and maintain product features for our iOS SDK using Swift
- Collaborate closely with a distributed and passionate team of product managers, designers and engineers
- Help shape Argyles engineering culture by suggesting process improvements, tooling or infrastructure wherever you see inefficiencies
- Keep up-to-date on key developments in the iOS ecosystem, staying informed on topics which may impact our product
- Strong technical background with 3+ years of experience developing with the iOS SDK
- Experience applying modern iOS app architecture patterns
- A product mindset centered on user outcomes and data-informed decisions
- An appreciation of continuous improvement and engineering excellence as cultural frameworks
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Ideally will have experience working in a fully remote team, comfortable self managing
- Knowledge of Flutter and/or React Native is a plus
- Knowledge of Android development ecosystem is a plus
- Remote first company
- International environment
- Flexible working hours
- Stock Options
- Flexible vacation leave
- $1000 after a month of employment to set up your home office
- Annual company performance bonus
Argyle embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.