Amaze Software, Inc.
Amaze is the parent company to several organizations. www.amaze.co, www.spri.ng and a growing managed services business that integrates personalization technology into the largest e-commerce stores like Walmart.
Amaze provides creator success solutions, including a merchandising platform, advanced commerce design application, and scalable managed services to help anyone sell anything, anywhere. We believe anyone can be a creator and that everyone should be empowered to tell their unique story, cultivate deeper connections with their customers, and create authentic, shoppable experiences that allow them to monetize their passion. We’re on a mission to unleash potential and make it easy to create, share, and sell products and services.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with Marketing, PR and Customer Success/Support to develop a variety of content marketing materials.
- Be an expert in the Amaze content marketing strategy, brand guidelines, and style guide.
- Interpret the creative direction from creative briefs into compelling copy concepts.
- Rigorously proofread and edit every piece of work to deliver the highest-quality deliverables.
- Don’t just write. Be a strategic advisor to senior marketers, helping to drive business objectives through copy, define key messages, and differentiate Amaze as a whole.
- Have a solid understanding of SEO concepts and best practices.
What we’re looking for
- 4-6 years of experience writing and producing a wide range of marketing communications assets.
- Conceptual and strategic thinker with the ability to balance innovative approaches with business objectives.
- Clear, concise writer who can distill complex ideas/value props into easily understood language.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, with a proven ability to juggle multiple projects and manage competing priorities and tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact with senior leaders.
- Strong editing and proofreading skills
- Company Stock/Option Plan
- Flexible daily working hours, we value work-life balance
- Competitive HealthPlan
- Company Benefits and Perks.
At this time we do not hire in Denver, Colorado or New York City, New York.
Amaze is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our current and future employees, and we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are a hybrid remote/in-office, international team with multiple office spaces in the U.S. where employees can work and collaborate together, attend large-scale meetings, and host creator events. Our passion is to bring together a community of people who have a love for product, technology, and a drive to change the world of e-commerce and design.
We encourage everyone who has this passion and energy to apply. We are open to all backgrounds and experiences relevant to our openings and strategy. We are out-of-the-box thinkers. We know the best talent comes from passionate people. If that sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
If you need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know. We will not accept or review any CVs from external recruitment agencies.