Who Are We:
Alpha Lion is a bootstrapped, disruptive, hyper-growth sports nutrition company that has grown 100% YOY for the past 5 years and was recently listed on the Inc 5000 list as one of the “Fastest Growing Companies in America”.
Our mission is to empower all humans to achieve higher levels of performance. We believe that optimizing your potential will make a significant difference in the quality of your life and the lives of others. We do this through our innovative, scientifically studied, best-in-class products that taste amazing. Our customer obsession, passion for innovation, and commitment to quality and taste are what sets Alpha Lion apart from its competitors and the reason why our customers keep coming back.
Alpha Lion is seeking a SuperHuman UX/UI Designer to help continue to establish our growing digital presence. You will be a key player in helping execute and shape the strategy and end-to-end user experience of our customers. You will work closely with our development team and marketing team. You will also work with leadership and product. A little more about you, you love a fast paced environment where you have the chance to help customers reach untapped potential. You love to solve complete problems for customers and be part of a team.
- You LOVE dealing with people and problem-solving
- You LOVE being patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative
- You LOVE working for a company that empowers its people to take ownership of their area of the business
- You LOVE putting yourself in the customer’s shoes and advocating for them when necessary
- You LOVE collaborating with cross-functional teams
- You LOVE being open-minded and working in a fast-paced environment and learning
- You LOVE being a team player and someone who others can rely on
What you will do:
- Collaborate with a close-knit team Marketing and Dev team
- Identify areas of opportunity and provide data driven, client-focused solutions. Enhance opportunities through UX (strategy, flows, wireframes, customer experience mapping) and UI visuals (component designs, page elements and interactions)
- Participate in team meetings and provide informed ideas/feedback/designs/concepts via pixel perfect delivery of dev-ready designs and flows with required level of detail and documentation
- Balance user-, design-, and business-oriented goals while continually striving to improve the overall customer experience
- Collaborate with front end engineering on Design Systems that balance speed and creativity
- Observe usability and A\B tests to help guide your designs and reach the best possible solutions
- Assess the quality of builds until they are in tip-top shape and ready for millions of people to use
- Encourage a collaborative and inclusive approach to decision making, where good ideas can come from anywhere and those outside of the design team feel invested in the work we do
$120/month Employee Stipend / 120 hours PTO per year / PTO on your birthday & PTO Quality life event
Got what it takes to join the Alpha Lion family? We want to hear from you! We will only consider candidates who provide a resume. Want a better shot at joining our team? Send a cover letter explaining why you’re the best fit for the job. (Yes, we really read them!)
Alpha Lion is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.