Fetch & Funnel is looking for a Digital Advertising Growth Strategist to lead a team of highly talented digital marketers, and drive digital strategy across key client accounts in the eCommerce space.
As team lead, you’ll act as the CEO of a highly skilled team of media buyers, designers, and conversion rate specialists while also acting as the CMO for key client accounts. You’ll act as the catalyst for growth of our clients’ businesses.
We’re looking for strong foundational knowledge of the eCommerce industry, hands on management and leadership experience, and demonstrated history of spearheading digital strategy spanning paid social, paid search (ppc), email marketing, and conversion rate optimization (cro).
You’ll act as the guide for your team, as well as for your clients. A guide is calm, collected, and razor focused on identifying a path that leads everyone to the desired destination. You are also the temperature leader for your team, and your clients. At all times willing to step in and take the lead, while also creating an environment that allows your teammates to shine.
You’ll be the guiding hand in crafting a vision for how all media channels and marketing initiatives drive business performance, and you’ll lead your team through execution to ensure this vision comes to life in our work.
You must be a marketer at heart, while also having deep expertise in media buying, data, performance tracking, and attribution. Having an appetite for new technology and emerging media, you strive to understand the inner workings of a business, as well as that of your team members in order to orchestrate a strategic mix of solutions across social media, search, shopping email marketing, data strategies, mobile opportunities and more as the digital landscape continues to evolve.
What Success Looks Like
- Forecast and hit growth opportunities for your team, across key accounts
- Optimize and forecast client budgets for performance
- Maintain internal team revenue targets, meeting client and project deadlines
- Build strong, meaningful client relationships
- Facilitate and improve collaboration across internal teams
- Deliver superior client performance, that leads to clear business growth
What This Role Calls For
- Creative Thinking – takes a brand, an objective and a platform and thinks of innovative ways to bring them together.
- Hunger for Innovation – our clients want and have access to truly never-been-done-before opportunities. Helps determine the right ones and brings them to life in impactful ways.
- Storytelling – presents new ideas and ways of thinking and working to senior clients in a compelling way.
- Relational Confidence – practices the ability to be personal, approachable, and confident in order to understand what’s best for your team and your clients.
- Inspiring Leadership – challenges your team to solve our clients challenges in unique ways. Inspires others to try new approaches and serves as a role model to your team.
- Performance Driven – strives to be the most essential partner to our clients, helping them drive the performance of their brand and business overall.
- Entrepreneurial & Proactive Spirit – devotes time and focus to identifying new opportunities and bringing them to life.
- Minimum 3+ years in an ecommerce growth marketing role.
- Minimum 1+ years directly managing a team, leading cross-departmental projects.
- Proven track record for scaling ecommerce businesses.
- Thorough understanding of modern digital advertising strategies and best practices.
- Experience with multi-brand environments.
- High emotional intelligence, and fearless when it comes to tackling complex problems.
- Ability to create and execute a holistic channel approach to planning.
- Experience collaborating with media owners, agency business units and creative agency partners.
- Proven leadership ability and experience managing a team. A strong desire and ability to learn and grow.
- Advanced knowledge of media fundamentals and an ability to educate at all levels.
- Strong comfort level with data, analytics and measurement.
- 100% Remote Role
- Competitive salary with bonus structure
- Health, vision, dental benefits
- 401K plans and life insurance
- Super flexible vacation policy
- Work remotely from wherever you desire
- Mandatory birthday holiday!
We’re a happy team and we love what we do. We’ve created a space where high-achievers can succeed, but are also safe to fail. We’re profitable and focused on growing Fetch & Funnel sustainably. We’re always learning how to make the agency the best place to work for all of us. We’re always on the look out for amazing new teammates that offer different perspectives, and additional skills to help us build the best agency on the planet.
How to apply
If this sounds like you…
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject I’m Your Next Growth Strategist & Team Lead!
We can’t wait to meet you!
ps. This is a full-time, 100% remote role.